Kief refers to the resin glands which contain the terpenes and cannabinoids that make cannabis so unique. While hemp sans kief still contains cannabinoids, the resin glands that develop on flower buds pack the biggest punch.
Kief is the most potent part of the cannabis plant in terms of cannabinoids with a high concentration of cannabidiolic acid (CBDA).
How to use our Hemp kief
Sprinkle it on top of a bowl, joint, pre-roll, blunt, or into your hookah.
Sprinkling a lavish dusting of kief to the top of a packed bowl, joint, pre-roll, or blunt can increase the potency, making it more intense and longer-lasting.
Add our Hemp kief into your morning routine (coffee or tea)
The heat of your coffee or tea can activate the cannabinoids. To add to coffee or tea, simply sprinkle kief powder into your mug and stir. Since cannabinoids will be digested before reaching your bloodstream, taking kief this way offers delayed, yet longer-lasting and stronger effects.
Hemp kief butter can be used in your baking recipes to make highly-potent hemp edibles, such as cupcakes, brownies, and more.
Here’s how to do it:
- Melt the butter into a crockpot set to medium heat
- Add our Hemp kief
- Stir the melted kief butter mix every 15 minutes for 3-5 hours
- Transfer the kief butter into a bowl and let it cool fully
- Cover the bowl and place it into the refrigerator to harden
- Once you have infused your kief into your butter, you can use this butter to create a wide range of edibles, or you can simply spread it on toast and enjoy.
This product contains industrial (Lab Tested) hemp (Hemp Flower) that was grown pursuant to state and federal law (Containing not more than 0.3% delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis) by licensed farmers in accordance with the industrial Hemp provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014 (known as the “Farm Act”) and its state law counterparts thus it is not subject to regulation, or control, under the Federal Controlled Substances Act.